Saturday, October 17, 2009

That's Life!

Yes, if it were always a smooth sailing, happy going, it would have become boring eventually, yes, that is right. Life needs to be interesting, at every turn, and the interesting thing is you don't write a script for.

I had seen this ad long time back, on some website, which listed all the best commercials in the world in various categories. I clearly remember, it was Citi . This commercial goes, a father, an executive, is on the run to conquer his ambitions, and his li'l boy is growing everday. The message it said in the enwas, you don't want to miss the firsts of your son in the ambition of becoming first. It went right to my heart the very first time I saw that, in total agreement.

I need to decide my priorities, between my dearest li'l jaan, and make a living. I am never for climbing corporate ladder anyways. I do know my priority though. It's a real tough choice. No guarantee on my "Citi choice" for anything, very risky, am putting everything in the game for that choice, but, I know, deep in my heart, that, THAT is the "right" choice. Rest, will see as it comes.

God willing, everything will fall into place. As my hubby says many times, "Inshaa-allah".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

not sure if you will like me commenting this in open forum :)... don't you think you too have changed drastically? believe me or not, I do remember ambitious Deeti who had certain plans. Is the Deeti who wrote this snippet any different? Yes because the ambition is different and no because determination is the same.
Good luck gal. Keep focused. and of course, keep writing, either in personal space or in your blog. That will keep you calm :)

enough for now :)

Sreejith Kumar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sreejith Kumar said...

Hey.. seeing you back after a long time. Would like to see posts here more often!

Anonymous said...

What is risk? Giving up or fighting for what we live?

What is more priority? Time spent with loved one or time spent in office on some non essential work?

How can I learn to swim if I am in the shore?

How can I be human and feel alive if I am not torn apart by different things?

Why do I love someone when I know he/she is the one who can give me the most pain?

Why do I fight?

Because I am alive...............

Canary said...

Been forever! Somehow got ur blog again and beginning to read up on what I have lost :) How have u been? :)

Khakra said...

Hope you're doing alright! And hope everything fell in place. Blogging sporadically now, but when I did, it was great. Glad we shared that era bashing on each other! Feel free to mail: khakra@gmail.com