Monday, February 06, 2006

My Perfect Love

Geo has passed me this baton. I usually don't get into this passing the ball game, but recently I had been reviewing my own ideas on my dream guy. And, it's a nice co-incidence that when I was thinking of what I'm looking for, I was asked to present my views on my blog, and that's why I decided to write!


1. Patience patience patience - lots of patience - Anger is the worst enemy
2. Caring and loving - I should be the first priority, no matter where, what, when, why, how
3. should be a good listener and a talker which would be very good combination.
4. Should be independent and confident - should not depend on others to decide for himself
5. Should enjoy even a silliest joke we share, should also be able to savour even a smallest moment with me; sharing is the key, should share with me as much as possible.
6. should be quite flexible. should not feel ashamed in saying "I'm sorry" if he has to.
7. decent looking, original, respecting others, with clear mind about what he wants in his life, and of course, earning!
8. sensitive to my feelings and needs. A quality time with me is very important to me.

In short, a guy, who makes me feel like his queen! :)



I came across this last week, and it's quite interesting:

Perfect 10
"My great-aunt wrote a list of the 10 most important things in a marriage, and she gave it to me. It read:

10. Patience
9. Kindness
8. Patience
7. Communication
6. Patience
5. Caring
4. Patience
3. Patience
2. Love
1. Patience

First of all, this couldn't be more true. Second, an 80-year-old woman made up a top-10 list; how funny is that?"
--Beth Power

I'd like to pass this on to Lorena and Sid, but, no hassle, only if they wish to get tagged.

12 comments:

-Poison- said...

be patient...u will find him!

sid said...

After reading your long list of 'dream guy qualities' and assuming that most gals have similar lists

I just have one entry into my list of my dream gal quality..

"LESS DEMANDING"

bablu said...

For me the 3 P's are - Patience, persistance and perspiration.

mermaid said...

Sidarth's comment is amusing, and witty in its brevity compared to your list, Venus. I have been married for almost 8 years, and though my husband and I spent more than half of this time apart, forgiveness and humility are key.

Lorena said...

well i hope you find him if you haven't already ;)

Sujith said...

thts a more practical list :-) all the very best to find the person u want :-)

Geo said...

Practical list I must say.

Something tells me its more of a person description than a wish list :_D.... wot say you? ;_)

Good list, Queen.. :_)

venus said...

poison:
yep, patience is a virtue!

sid:
it's good to be clear about what you want!

bablu:
I think, u'd make a good partner, if you really believe in these 3 P's!

mermaid:
forgiveness is I think one of the keys I would also identify in a relationship, good point!

Lorena:
:) what do you want me to say girl!?

Jithu:
was it a compliment or a joke.. joking :)
well, all I know what I want, be it practicle or impractile, I don't care..

Geo:
let's not reveal it yet, and just keep a mystery :P

Thanks man for your compliments! it's good to be clear on what you wnat, right?

Pallavi said...

Right said your grandma Venus !!

venus said...

pallavi:
dear, it's not my grandma, it's someone else's grandma :) but u said it right, it's very true!

AL:
Thank you very much for stopping by, and thank you for your wishes :)
I think, you never get a complete person, you have to complete the other half, and that's makes it 100%.

Anonymous said...

If you really want a guy who treats you like a queen, I think you should consider your options open for poets.

I think one more quality should be added for an ideal marriage-empathy.

allievo said...

I guess, if we still go deeper down then patience, or listening, i feel something that is core to patience, sharing, listening is a common vision, or common goal, where both persons acts from the same place and their goal is same. Patience will come in because there is a desire to reach the same goal. Hence, even, if the ways are different, the desire to work on the common goal with bind them together. I feel this is the essence of togetherness, where we merge into single identify, even with different bodies. Different bodies can have have different desires, wants, but they all merge into one common goal to be happy, to have fun, or any other purpose.