Saturday, April 01, 2006

Right Judgement?

What is right and what is wrong? It's the question disturbing me today. One thing I have learnt is that when you are confused, and in a moment, DO NOT DECIDE. I don't trust my decisions when I am confused or in a moment, I also start doubting my past rationality, My own logic would prove my past decisions very non-rational, emotioanlly taken!

What seems right to me , does not seem right to other people. And I get shaken, because, I have been proven wrong at times (and I still don't believe I was wrong! Heights of positivity, or ego??)

But still, I am of the personality, I can not rely on others' judgment. I can not follow others perception, I get suffocated even if I think of following it. Not even my parents' !

I am in a middle of this moment rightnow, thinking, why world is not simpler, why things get so complicated..

I would remember what my favorite cousin, my big sister, keeps telling me- There is no right or wrong thing, it's just a choice, you can choose better! I like that. But again, it is a very difficult job- to choose better.

I bet, you got this very right- that I am a gravely confused mind righnow.. will get over it soon though.

3 comments:

Geo said...

Believe me, I too have advised my cousin the same thing- there are no rights and wrongs… only decisions…

Anyways, if you are confused, don’t worry, u know whom to contact… :_) in fact help has moved closer to your place… :_))

-Poison- said...

nothing is right or wrong, in the absolute sense. perception is the key. one person's right might be another's wrong.make decisions after evaluating the 'rightness' or 'wrongness' from different perspectives! :D hope u make a good decision :)>-

venus said...

AL:
yes, it's very much on one's priority and value system! "value system" is very difficult and complex thing though :)

GEO:
i know, just a few miles away :)

poi:
u've very truely said, one's right can be wrong for another. thank you for your wishes.