Friday, August 04, 2006

Silver's Plicture Post Tag

Pictures speaks louder! A very unique tag by my dear friend silverine ..

1.Most desired celebrity:




William Henry Gates
Comment: He is a living Microsoft God! I adore him for his success, his smartness, and his business foresightness, world's #1 businessman, world's the most richest person, he has many #1s! He inspires millions to be successful, though everyone envies him ;)



2.Want to do this some day:



Exploring the Himalayas (Again): I need to take a looooong vacation for this :)
Comment: Himalayas always fascinate me, I love mountaineering, and No other place is better than the Himalayas for sould rinsing...




Solo Sky Diving: It might happen this year!
Comment: The ONLY thing I am afraid of is my ears.. My eardrums can not cope up with atmospheric pressure drop easily, It reminds me of the near death experience, I feel like my brain will pop out of my ears, the worst pain one can imagine...


3.Want to visit this place




The Parthenon:
Comments: One of the seven wonders of the ancient world! History has been my one of the passions, I want to witness how our ancenstors lived, want to just sit quitely and stare at one of the most thoughtful and complex architecture, want to remember the people for whom this place was a part of their daily routine, want to remember the history this building has witnessed..




The Eiffel:
Comments: I want to wander through the streets of Paris at night, a date on a bridge on the river Seine after the sun has set, a stroll at night at the eiffel tower. Paris has been one of the most romantic places I can imagine of..



The Australia:
Comments: On a pristine, unmanned oceanfront, watching sunset and sun rises on shorelines, backpacking in the austrailian forests, an opera at the Sydeny Opera House.. and lots of pictures!

4.Random Favorite




Serenity:
Comment: I love this picture, imagining being this kid, with closed eyes on a luminous summer afternoon, with splashing water all around..
That is why I gave a title to this picture - Serenity :)


5. I was tagged by Silverine




Comment:
She is a very sweet and interesting girl, I like being tagged by her :)
Post the picture of the place where you were tagged, and if you picked up the tag yourself then the picture of the place you picked it from.

I tag anyone who wants to take this tag!

8 comments:

silverine said...

Bill Gates: Actually I admire him, though I like all the Microsoft jokes :))

Himalayas: Understand gurl, it is like heaven on Earth.

Skydiving: Me to!!!!

The Parthenon:Again, me too as I loved the Greek classics. In fact I want to see all the Grecian landmarks mentioned in the Classics!

Paris: Dreamy place I have heard, and def on my 'to visit' places :)

Australia: Don't know much about this place but I want to see the Great Rock here.

Thank you for taking up the tag sweet Venus :)

Sreejith Panickar said...

Bill Gates and the Eiffel tower >> pretty good selections! All the best for your solo dive!

One information: - I have heard that casual wear is not allowed inside the Opera House on Australia day. Think there is some dress code, not sure though....

Good selection of photos....

Thanks for blogrolling me, though the letters are slightly misplaced. ;-)

venus said...

@AL:
can't agree more @ gates, he makes a legend of himself!

yeah lots of places yet to visit :)
Yeah, I have been to himalayas couple of times for treking/mountaineering

Thank you, you also had a quite uniqe idea for your picture post!


@Silverine:
Microsoft jokes will never fade, may be it is us rest of the people's way to express jealousy ;)

Greece and rome has a rich history, I am less interested in living in resorts, I would rather go visit abandoned temples..

you are very welcome dear, it was my pleasure to take this tag, thank YOU for tagging me :)


@sreejith:
solo dive might not happen actually, I take my word back, but sky diving is definite yes yes!

hmmm.. thanks for the heads up, I love to dress up anyways :P

oops, will change it..

Geo said...

You should have shown the pic of WallStreet in your Want to visit this place And a pic of a trade floor in your Want to do this some day part ;)

Anand K said...

Hallo Maaaaaadam.... welcome back! :)

Bill Gates? Hmmm..... quite cerebral choice there. But if I were a dudette (looking beyond the hunk thing.... all hunks ,except yours truly of course, are actually beefcake megadorks), I would go for someone more "Human" like Larry Ellison or Ted Turner instead of a poster-boy geek like Gates.
Sighhh.... I hate him! Maybe it's because he is too rich! :P

Solo Sky Diving eh? Cool.... as a HALO jump qualified paratrooper, let me advise you to bring an Mary-Poppins class umbrella in case the parachutes fail to open. It saved my life in a mission into Chinese Tibet you see.... :P

Adios...

Anonymous said...

All photographs are good. That apart, Bill Gates is the best-photographs or otherwise.

bablu said...

Lovely photos to compliment the list there.

Ganja Turtle said...

hmmm...u missed out on gates' philanthropy...i like that a lot...a man who knows how to give too...one of the recent editions of fortune talks about how rich and demanding philanthropers actually make a diff...

whats sould rising? soul rinsing...nice phrase...

skydiving-glad to know you actually did it! yay!

parthenon...siiiiigggghhhh...and the colosseum and the ruins of delphi and sicily and corfu...what it would be to run your hands on stone that has weathered chariots, kings, philosophers and poets...soon very soon, will do this too...

Dont leave out montmartre in paris...

australia...u left out ayers rock and the great barrier reef...beautiful place with i head, somewhat obnoxious people...but hey, u find them everywhere i guess! ;-)

serenity...strange and sublime how we find ourselves serene in moving splashing water...state of mind, what!

lovely post...enjoyed it...